Sunday, May 11, 2008

Favorite Mom's...

Happy Mother's Day to some of my favorite mothers...
You don't realize how REALLY REALLY REALLY amazing your mothers are, until you are one. I never believed this, and never thought I could appreciate my Mom more, then Cos came.

Grandma T is also one of my favorite Moms. (4 generations of Thomson ladies)

Lastly, my Sisters are some of the greatest Moms I know. They are so fun and patient with their munchkins, and give me lots of great advice.


Thank you for helping me be a better Mom. I know I have a ton to learn, but it is so great being able to ask you silly Mom questions. Love you all!

Happy Mother's Day Momma's!



3 comments:

LOR said...

It's your first official mother's day! I hope it was great, you are a beautiful mother to a beautiful little girl! We can't wait to see you all, we miss you!

Rocia said...

i hope cose and mac spoiled you rotten. i love you.

arah said...

Happy Mother's Day Raquel!