On Mother's Day my Mom and I visited the Sylvan Cemetery. Mom wanted to wish her Mom, Grandma Dot, Happy Mother's Day. We also went to see my friend, Carrie and my cousin Brandon. Cosette loved holding onto Carrie's rose. She's such a little poser.
Cosette is getting so big. I can't wait to see her and of course you. Clara is really excited to see her bf. I think I'm going to be a copy cat and get bangs like yours. I love them. I will be see you soon.
you two girls are so cute. sorry i dont seem to have your phone # anymore so i thought i would ask you on here, are you going to be able to come to our wedding? -genie
6 comments:
Cosette is getting so big. I can't wait to see her and of course you. Clara is really excited to see her bf. I think I'm going to be a copy cat and get bangs like yours. I love them. I will be see you soon.
that was really sweet of you guys.
Cos is adorable in this picture, oh wait, she always is!
Wish I was there...I need to go soon.
Its been forever since I have visited. Good to see that there are flowers for her. You and cos are so beautiful in that lush green background!
you two girls are so cute. sorry i dont seem to have your phone # anymore so i thought i would ask you on here, are you going to be able to come to our wedding?
-genie
Post a Comment