Monday, October 20, 2008

Going Private on November 5

After some interesting comments on my protect marriage blog, I have decided I am going private.  I would love for all of my family, friends and acquaintances to be able to check this.  Please send me your e-mail address to raqk at mail dot com if you would like to see pictures and updates of our little Cos.  For the few people who commented on my protect marriage blog, I do not hate people that are homosexual, I just have different beliefs and morals than you.  I respect your vote and my blog is not a place to disrespect me, my beliefs and my vote.   

24 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hey, I may not comment, but I do look sometimes. WIll you invite me to see your blog? Also, I need Kaisa's too. WIll you tell her?

lindsay.lovell@gmail.com

PS...that guys really let you have it eh?

arah said...

I have a friend who put it perfectly about Porposition 8, you should read it.
http://ajshumway.blogspot.com/2008/10/why-proposition-8-must-pass.html
I think you will agree.
By the way, if your going private, will you please tell Kaisa to add me too? I haven't been able to get her to email me and add me to her blog.

Shauna said...

people are nasty.

shavs.lewis@gmail.com

Holly said...

Hey I still want to read your blog, I'm sorry people are dumb.

brwneyes525@aol.com

Monica Mary said...

So you said to email you but can I just give you my email here like the others?

monicamary@mstarmetro.net

Tashina said...

Raquel- please add me too!
tashinameaker@gmail.com

Will you tell Lauren to add me too. I don't have her email and her blog has always been private. I'd love to see how her family is.

Sorry for the nasty people. I love you!

Tash

Tashina said...

Raquel,

Please add me
tashinameaker@gmail.com

Will you also ask Lauren to add me. I don't have her email address and she's always been private. I would love to see how her family is doing.

Sorry for the nasty people.

Love you,
Tash

Morgan Werner said...

Hey Raquel! Can I be on your exclusive list? :-)

morgan.r.werner@gmail.com

Forever Young said...

meghanmichelleyoung@gmail.com

Love you Rocky

Lisa said...

Hey Raquel! I have been blog stalking you... I hope you dont mind! And I would love to continue... :)
lisaschott@gmail.com

Adams Family said...

Hey cutie! I've been following for a while but never commented. I would like to continue to follow. I'm proud of you for taking a stand!

adamsfamily03@comcast.net

P.S. Your husband's comment is very similar to something mine would have written! Go Marc!

kelsey said...

i bet we could check megans law and find a blue dot on that guy that commented on your prop 8 post........YIKES.

Stephanie said...

I'm private too i got some freaky comments and I dont want freaks reading about my family!
frenchsb@hotmail.com

julie said...

jujuu99@hotmail.com ;)

Unknown said...

corilynn6@gmail.com love you kelly, agreed with everything you said about prop 8.

Megan Erickson said...

megan.erickson@gmail.com..

thedoridog said...

Raquel--I'd love to be added to your list, it's nice to be able to see what your little family is doing. I'd love to check in on Kaisa too!
thedoridog@aol.com
Aunt Julie

mommy said...

hey raquelly - please add aunt kathy to your private list - kegraham5@hotmail
love reading your posts and keeping up on all the family happenings. thanks, love you! kiss cos for me. come see us on halloween if you can!

Kristine L. said...

kristinegildea @ gmail.com

:)

Sunny said...

Hey there, I don't comment either, but I love getting updates on your cute family. I love your video on Prop 8 with all the candidates. Add me to the private list.

sunnyallred@gmail.com

Love ya,
ps- We should do lunch w/ kelsey and jessica clegg next time I am town.

Jenne Cessar said...

Hey Raquel, I love keeping up with all the Thompson kids and their grown up lives so I would appreciate being added to you email list. Also, will you pass that along to Kaisa?
Thanks! Jenne Bencken (now Cessar)

jennecessar@gmail.com

Jess and Chris said...

hey! here is my email!

j.elisewright@gmail.com

yes i like to stalk you guys while i'm away at school :] hope things are good! cos is a doll!

Amy said...

Can I be one of the lucky ones to view your blog? I hope so. It is fun to see your cute little family. Amy (Shauna's Mom)

amyjlew@gmail.com

Brittany said...

brittany.boyce@gmail.com

I want to keep seeing your cute little family!