
So last Saturday was a very important day. It was super busy for me (driving to the airport, doing hair, visiting with my sister in town, etc.). Because of this previous mentioned busy-ness, I did not post about my BFF Kelsey Annie's 21st Birthday. On Sunday I was going to post, and then I thought it was too late, I thought the same thing every day this week, and decided last night it didn't matter.
Kelsey has been my best friend since I was 13ish. We met at Girls Camp when we were 11 and 12, and became the scruffy/deep voiced friends. We played sports together, did Student Government together, and she is practically a Thomson. She was there at those tough times when I didn't get asked to dances, and when I lost a Student Body election. I love her and I am so glad she became the little sister I never had. She is always so much fun, so kind, and has the craziest fingers that she can bend in 3 places and still look straight. I was going to find a nasty picture when we didn't take a shower at girls camp when we were 11 and 12, but thought since it was your birthday, the worst I would post is us attempting crazy faces. I love you Kels. I hope your 21st year is fantastic. I feel so blessed to know you. 
Thanks for marrying Marc's best friend. Now you will never be able to be rid of me and we are so grateful. Thanks Glen.
No comments:
Post a Comment