Friday, November 28, 2008

WAAAA.... Happy Birthday to you...

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY COS!!! Here are some of our favorite pictures from this year.  Sorry if they are duplicates and you have seen them before. 
11 months


10 months
 
9 months

8 & 7 months 
5 months
4 months


3 months
her candy corn fingers
1 month
brand new

Cosette is 1!  I can't believe my little baby is so big and already a year.  Here are some of my favorite things about my little Cos:
-How she is exactly like her Dad
-Her mild temperment
-Her courtesy laugh (I am almost positive Marc did this as a child, I can totally imagine it)
-Her little bubble butt
-Her gutt
-Her density.  She is no feather-weight
-Her tiny feet and hands
-Her fingers that look like candy corn
-Her hair color (I know its hard to tell when you are looking at 10 strands) (also from her Dad)
-Her lips (also from her dad)
-She loves to snuggle or chill
-The bridge of her nose (i just love smooching here)
-Her wonky toe
-Her kissy lips that she has been doing lately
-How excited she gets when we say "yay for Cos"
-How she is the perfect baby.  (besides the fact that she still doesn't have teeth or hair)


DADDYS favorite things (and i quote)
-Her smile.  (because it is contagious and makes me smile)
-She calms down quickly 
-Her 'tall buns'.  (Her bum crack goes on for days)
-'How she's happy when she sees me'.  (Her dad is her best friend)

We love you Cos and can't believe that you are one!  Happy First Birthday.  You are so loved and we feel so grateful to have you in our family. 

8 comments:

Rocia said...

yum yum yum. happy birthday 'cos'....we can't wait for your party tomorrow!

arah said...

happy birthday!

Jamie and Preston said...

I can't believe she is already one! They grow up so fast but every day is such an awesome adventure! Happy Birthday day Cos!

Cadle Clan said...

Happy Birthday Cos! We love you! We're sorry we're going to miss the party- we got sick but hopefully, we'll see you soon!

jocelyn said...

I can't believe how cute she is. Every single one of those pictures makes me want to die. I haven't even met her and I want to squish her!

Jen said...

Raquel -- I'm so glad that I got to meet Cos for the first time on Thanksgiving. She is even cuter in person. . . what a little French doll!!!

jordan and maci said...

cannot believe she is one! and cuter than ever!! happy birthday cos:)

Unknown said...

she could possibly be the most beautiful baby on the planet. Happy Birthday, Cos! You are so edible.