that i love Marc on his 25th birthday (in no particular order):
1. He is the hopeless romantic I always hoped I'd marry
2. He has fantastic arms (thank you grandpa allen & mother linda)
3. He is so fun to be around and loves having fun
4. He is so good to me and buys me nice things that I have a really hard time buying.
5. He helps me be a better person and helps me with some things that I struggle
most with.
6. He is absolutely obsessed with our little Cosette and is the cutest little dad.
7. He sets goals and finishes them, like running a marathon
8. He has the greatest dimples, and he gave Cosette one.
(notice the dimples)
9. He loves taking me on dates and out to nice places.
10. He surprises me, even though I try to ruin all of his surprises, Sorry babe.
11. He is smart and works hard to do well in school and work.
12. He will sit down and watch shows like the Bachelor with me.
13. He lets me hold the remote and doesn't mind when I watch TV in bed until 12 because I can't fall asleep.
14. He is a remarkable cook and can make some tasty crepes.
15. He doesn't forgot special events (such as my birthday, anniversary, the day we first kissed, etc.)
16. He lets me win when we play games because he knows I am so crazy and competitive
17. His skin is so perfect
18. He has the same goals as I do
19. He buys me the best presents and always is spoiling me.
20. He loves to play 'dreaming games' and always can pick out the perfect dream car, dream vacation, dream house for me.
21. He eats my cooking and doesn't complain or walk over to his parents house for left-overs when he knows they will taste better.
22. He loves my cookies.
23. He has a testimony of our Savior, and of the restored Gospel and works hard to live his life accordingly.
24. He is the best dad and lets me have time to myself to do girl things.
25. He picked me to be his wife!
I love you Marc! Happy 25th birthday tomorrow!!! I am so excited to party hard this weekend with you in Tahoe!
1 comment:
You guys are so dang CUTE.
Post a Comment