Gary got his eagle. Go Gary! This is the picture we took afterwards. The most up to date family picture minus Elder Kurty (who is coming home May 1st)

Marc has been messing around with our computer and I can't figure it out. I also can't find the camera cord still so I uploaded this from my parents.
Happy New Year a week late.
Happy 30th Melissa. We feel so blessed to have you around and in our lives.
Marc has been taking a 3 week speech class at Sac State.
Cosette finally got a tooth on December 26th.
I got a waxing pot for Christmas and have been experimenting on my legs. I LOVE it!
I am excited this month for:
Marc's birthday
My birthday
Our 3rd Anniverary
Going to Tahoe for the above-mentioned reasons
Wicked
Lots of family birthdays.
The 'most depressing day of the year' (AKA almost exactly my birthday)
No comments:
Post a Comment