Last week was Marc's spring break. It was so nice to have a non-stressed husband with no mid-terms, and it was so fun being able to go places with him with no time crunch.
We spent Thursday in SF with some of our favorite people: The lakes.
We ended the night at Ghiradelli. The kids thought they had died and gone to heaven.
Cosette loved the seals at the Wharf and we loved the bread we bought at Boudin.
Marc got to experience Mama's. He says it wasn't worth it because we got a parking ticket. The total cost of brunch was $80.00. He did say the Monte Cristo & Pancakes were amazing.
Cosette played outside. A LOT! This is what she learned from the song, 'Popcorn Popping'. That is her saying, 'it wasn't really so', or 'no, no'
This week is Cosette's cousin spring break. We dyed easter eggs with the cousins yesterday.
the children got dye all of their cute fingers
and we forced them all to wear aprons
i bought a tie-dye kit and they kept calling the sky-dye kit.
the magic white crayon became the sky-dye crayon.
And Cosette's favorite part: She had her first sleepover with her Lake cousins. Uncle Marc told them the ridiculous 'rules' of the house (no smiling, no fun, no food, etc) and the punishment was a swirley. They ate popcorn and goodies and watched girly movies and had pancakes for breakfast. I think we might even get some toes painted this morning.
HAPPY SPRING BREAK!
4 comments:
How fun! You guys are such a cute aunt and uncle pair!
That sounds like so much fun!
Raquel Your little fam is soo cute. This is Lindsay (Lovell) Foley by the way! I have my first this September! I love looking at everyone's blog from home to see how much everyone has changed throughout the years. OH...will you tell Kaisa I want to be invited to view her blog?? When she made the request to get emails when she was going private...I didn't believe her so I didnt send my address :)
Its lindsay.lovell@gmail.com
Thanks lady! Hey, where is your husband going to school?
Aww, it looks like you guys had so much fun! It is pretty fun to be an aunt/uncle!
Post a Comment