Sunday, October 4, 2009

family pictures

haha.
i found this gem tonight at my parents house.

we took family pictures (as in entire steve & julia thomson family pictures) last week. Whenever they are done, i'll have to compare them.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I TOTALLY remember both your and Kaisa's shirts in that picture. Awesome fluffy bangs, girls!

kelsey said...

OH MY GOODNESS! i am obessed with this picture!! i LOVE it!

Antrobus Fam said...

your Dads 'stach is awesome

biscky said...

I remember that family. Wow how time flys

Jordan said...

Classic. Steve has to rock the 'stache and acid washed jeans again. Love how Rocia is the only one "dressed up" out of the bunch.

OATNEAL said...

kaisa is struggling in this one

Kaisa Bailey said...

struggling is an understatement

Smith Family said...

Congrats to you and Marc! That's wonderful news!
On a side note I just went private on my blog so shoot me an email at ivonasmith@gmail.com if you want me to grant you access! Hope you're feeling good!

Unknown said...

Ok.
#1 I love all the bangs, we all had bangs like that.
#2 The wash on Uncle Steve's jeans are AWESOME!
#3 Kurt is soooo deliciously cute.
#4 I love Rocia's expression!

Marsha said...

That photo is awesome. I LOVE YOUR FAMILY! Missing Gary there though...must be that twinkle in your Mom's eye! xoxox Utah Marsha