Sunday, November 8, 2009

BFF

Happy 23rd Kelsey Strazzo-Thomson Bailey!
You have always been the little sister I never had and I... well the one who tried to impress you on the porch swing. My skills (weirdness) must have interested you.
You have done almost everything with me, and I am so excited that we get to be pregnant together. I love you and hope you are spoiled by Glen today, and I can't wait to see you on Thursday. I love you!

4 comments:

kelsey said...

THANKS!!! i LOVE you and can't wait to see you. I was just telling Glen about the singing on the porch swing, i forgot about it!! hahaha!

Rocia said...

happy birthday kels! i'm so sad i am going to miss your shower, i will be out of town...sad. i will have a gift there for you though!

Kaisa Bailey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT KELSEY!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

Mindi said...

Raquel, congrats on your new baby. Pretty crazy we are due so close. Although, if I'm a day a head of you, how come our baby tickers show you ahead of me? :)
Oh, and I'm afraid this pregnancy is not going to be like the others, I am already packing on the weight in a very scary way. Yikes!