Monday, December 21, 2009

goodbye...

1. gary. you are so sweet and cute and you are already missed.

i went to the airport with the parents and kurty, gary and brant. it was kind of fun having all of the 'little kids' there. i never knew if i was a 'big kid'(3 oldest) or a 'little kid'(3 youngest). i guess i have always been both.
this is the last time he looked over at us. i flashed him the 'i love you' sign and he immediately did it back. that is so like gary. he never cares if he looks dumb, he just is so loving, kind and sweet.

2. normal clothes. i fit into 1 pair of jeans that i can button-up all of the time. i usually un-botton them when i'm sitting down. i still don't fit into any of my maternity clothes. (all of the smaller maternity clothes are shorts and summer stuff). most of my shirts are turning into crop-tops, so i've been utilizing the belly-band.

also, we find out the sex of the babe on wednesday! merry christmas to me! maybe i will keep it a secret though. i think i am holding out for michelle's secret family recipe.


3 comments:

Alexis said...

If you keep it a secret - I will die. I don't know if you can handle living with that...

Forever Young said...

Raquel you are positively adorable. I miss you and am so excited for Gary. He will do so well on his mission.
Love,
Meg

Darla said...

Oh, Gary!! I need his address! Or can I send letters via email to your parents? Let me know. Oh, and btw, you're TINY!