Tuesday, April 27, 2010

hooray!

Today was long. But at the end of the day...
Marc got a job offer!

and other things to be excited about:
I am almost done being pregnant!
Summer is around the corner!
(Elle and Cos in their big sister shirts looking excited. It's the most 'exciting' picture I could find.)


5 comments:

LOR said...

Congrats Marc! I hope you're doing well and hanging in there Raquel, I can't believe your baby will be here so soon! Keep us posted and give Cos a big hug from Elle.

Forever Young said...

That is awesome. Where will he be working? I am so excited for you to be mommy number 2. And I bet Cos is too (Love the big sister shirt). Love you Rocky, wish you the best with the birth.

Cadle Clan said...

Hooray!!!!!

Life Is Golden said...

I'm waiting on pins and needles to see pictures of this new baby... I know what you're thinking... "Really Regan... YOU'RE waiting on pins and needles?" Ha!

The Wigginton Family said...

Hooray! Congrats to you all! Where will Marc be working? What a blessing for your family. That little Cos is SO sweet...I can't wait to see pictures of that little brother of hers. Good luck with everything!