(these are pictures from Cosette's first sleep-over. When Elle was in town Cos invited her Thomson girl cousins minus little Lyla over for a girls night.)
we dipped strawberries
ate popcorn and goodies
and made our own pizza's.
we also fed the chickens and fish, stayed up way too late, snuggled with me in bed (Marc was on a scout camp-out), slept on Cosette's floor, took a cousin tubby together, got doughnuts in the morning, went garage sale-ing, went to a baby shower and then to Elle's birthday party. It was a jam-packed fun weekend.
BABY NEWS:
I had a dream last night that Marc missed the delivery and Kelsey was there instead. Although it would be great to have the help of any of my sisters (I consider my sil's and Kelsey sisters), the only person I really want there is Marc. Also, in my dream she videoed it and put it on Facebook, and Kaisa lectured me that she should have been there because her video would have no inappropriate shots. I am being induced Monday morning and couldn't be more excited. Sleeping last night was no fun. Assuming I'll make it to Monday, Marc and I are going out for our going-to-be traditional breakfast before I am induced. Marc hates eating big breakfasts and doesn't like going out for breakfast (he's crazy, I know) so I am really excited for Monday for MANY reasons.
I think I bought the last items I need for baby and hospital.... Actually I need to go and buy some sugar candy to eat while in labor (you know the ones you sneak when you aren't supposed to be eating?) Peach rings were heavenly when I had Cosette.
6 comments:
Yay!! Good luck ... Monday is so soon. I'm so excited for you and I hope all goes smoothly!
I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see little Rawson.
it seems like a very kelsey-like thing to do to post your delivery on facebook. HA.
We are so excited to meet Rawson!!!!
Haha!! Why are pregnancy dreams so crazy?? I cannot wait to meet baby Rawson!!
I am so excited for you ROCKY. Good luck on monday:)
Post a Comment