Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Happy 2nd birthday!

Happy Birthday to my sweet Rawson Marc. 
Here are a million pictures of him, because apparently I can't pick a few.  
At 2:
-Rawson loves to do everything by himself.  
He likes to feed himself and is really great at it.  He eats cereal like a champ and even drinks all the milk when he's done (better than his momma!)
He likes to get his own food out of the cupboard when he's hungry.
He is super independent and it is so fun to watch him learn to do new things. 
-He is super loving.  He gives the best kisses and hugs and "anaconda squeeze's".  
-He loves Cosette and babies. 
-He has quite the temper but if you give him a hug, and talk to him he is usually fine in seconds.  
-He's all boy.  Super aggressive, playful, energetic, loves all boy things (balls, cars, trucks, planes, etc.), doesn't stop eating, and is super daring. 
-He loves to go "outside" and will say, "shoes, outside" all day long.  Recently he started riding his bike super fast (small red rider trike with no pedals).  
-He loves to have fun. 
-He says prayers so cute.  He doesn't repeat all the words but says, thank you, please, bless, of, Jesus and then Amen over and over again.  When he prays he scowls (like he's trying to close his eyes).  He looks so mad but it is so funny to me. 
-He is very expressive.  He makes the best faces.
-He has the most beautiful eye-lashes and people are commenting all the time how amazing they are.
-He has the most explosive poop.  I know it is totally disgusting, but he blows out almost daily. Sometimes he blows out 3 times a day.  He is a gross gross boy and I really want to potty train him.
-He has gone to the bathroom over 15 times in the toilet (#2).... I don't think I'm ready though. 
-He is big.  When we go anywhere in the double stroller (its a side by side), I get asked if he and Cosette are twins.  I think it's because she is a petite 4 year old, and Rawson has a huge head. 
-He is making us laugh all day long and we love him.  I can't imagine our life without our little man.
Love you Bubba, Bubba-love, Tank, Brutus, Chunk, Brother, Rawsey, Raws (prounounced Ross), Rawsey-Roo


 24 months


 23 months
 22 months

21 months 

20 months 
 Rawson praying 
 19 months
 getting food for himself. 

 giving a hug



18 months 


 17 months







 16 months




 15 months

 14 months
 13 months

 12 months

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The scowl, the poop picture, the scrunchy face, and his dimples/eyelashes in EVERY picture are tremendous. I'm so glad you posted so many pictures!! Happy birthday Raws!